There is an ever-growing demand to share your experiences and knowledge with consumers not familiar with agriculture and food production. It's up to us, the beef community, to engage in conversations and answer questions about how beef is raised, from pasture to plate.
Our goal is to create a community of beef advocates with a desire to stay engaged, continue to learn, and make an impact in the Lone Star State. AND of course, earn some rewards along the way! Here are some highlights of the program:
- Quarterly newsletters filled with facts, information, advocate spotlights, advocacy opportunities and so much more
- Social graphics to share on social media platforms
- Advocacy opportunities and continuing education and training
- Earn prizes and rewards through a point system
- Unite all advocates across Texas (young, old, ranchers, non-agriculture careers, etc.) and encourage one another
With nearly 2,000 Masters of Beef Advocacy graduates across Texas, it is time that we join efforts and collaborate on a state level to promote beef from pasture to plate. We encourage all MBA graduates to stay involved and engaged in efforts taking place on the national level through the Beef Checkoff Program. Lone Star Leaders is an extension of many of those efforts with a focus on our local Texas community.
The Texas Beef Council is here to support your efforts, keep in touch with new information, and encourage you to engage in beef conversations.